About Me

My photo
TX
A 20-something HipMix.net employee, afflicted with the grace of a drunken hippopotamus, tries out the world of belly dance. She attempts to tell her tale through a mixture of sarcasm and honesty.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Uh, ma'am this is a bar. You can't drink that water in here.

After a week-long cold, I am so anxious to start jogging my little heart out. Unfortunately, the later stages of my cold include fear-inducing coughs that make high-powered cardio workouts a tad unrealistic.

And all of this coincides with our November Hip Fit Challenge (ok, I made up that title). Maybe I'm doing this to keep my job, but really I do want to get stomach TONE. You know, the kind I used to have when I swam 6 days a week.

Luckily, Kitana's classes are starting back up this week so I will FINALLY get to try belly dancing! Only the entire reason I started this blog, hah. And with luck, because I've recently discovered how cute I look in a hip scarf:


Ok don't be too jealous now :). I'm off to go to a bar. Oh yeah, and NOT drink because that's part of a well-balanced diet. And because I've been scared off by how bad alcohol is for you. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment